- We take responsibility for lost and damaged parcels where we are able to do so.
- Preferred method
- Adds €5,70 to the base shipping costs
- All orders outside the EU and over €100 in value will ONLY be shipped registered.
Not registered shipping:
- We take no responsibility for any lost parcels or damage done to this parcel.
- Only within the EU and for orders lower than €100 in value.
Shipping is standard €5,70
Shipping costs have risen the past couple of months. There is no table anymore on the post service website. Please ask for shipping costs to your country before ordering! The shipping can be quite high. To the USA it is around €20,00 without tracking (tracking adds 5,70 to the total).
We will calculate the shipping before sending you the invoice.
Hopefully we can add specific costs to the website again soon.
What if the shipping costs are less/more than originally paid?
In the case of the shipping being more expensive (paid too less), an invoice will be made and send to you detailing the difference with photographic evidence. This invoice must be paid within 14 days.
In the case of the shipping being less expensive (paid too much), you will receive a mail detailing the difference with photographic evidence. This difference will be given to the customer in the form of credit. This credit is useable on our entire stock on the website, shellauction and shell shows.